Presentations and recordings from technical webinars can be downloaded from the links below.
6.4.1 water use efficiency
Dates and links for indicator-specific webinars will be published here as soon as they become available.
6.3.2 Ambient water quality
The webinar introduces the concepts and methodology for indicator 6.3.2, identifies requirements for implementing a water quality monitoring network and illustrate how to use the data submission form.
- Arabic: Webinar and presentation
- Chinese: Webinar and presentation
- English: Webinar and presentation
- French: Webinar and presentation
- Russian: Webinar and presentation
- Spanish: Webinar and presentation
- Frequently asked questions
6.4.2 Level of water stress
The webinar aim at raising awareness of the monitoring process and offering technical support to the national teams in data collection.
- English: Presentation, recording 11 April 2017 and recording 24 April 2017
- French: Presentation and recording 12 April 2017
- Spanish: Presentation and recording 7 April 2017
6.5.1 Integrated water resources management
The webinar aims to inform about the monitoring and reporting process for the indicator and explain what the indicator value means for a country.
6.5.2 Transboundary cooperation
The webinar explains the rationale and basics of indicator 6.5.2, and responds to some frequently asked questions about it.
6.6.1 Water-related ecosystems
The webinar introduces the concepts and methodology behind the freshwater ecosystems indicator 6.6.1, identifies the requirements for implementing a freshwater ecosystems monitoring programme, and illustrates the use of the data submission form for indicator 6.6.1.