Introduction to the SDG 6 global indicators - TECHNICAL WEBINARS
6.5.1 integrated water resources management
The webinar aims to inform about the monitoring and reporting process for the indicator and explain what the indicator value means for a country. For more information, including how to register and connect, please refer to the invitation.
- English (E1): Tuesday May 16, 14:00 CEST
- English (E2): Thursday May 18, 09:00 CEST
- English (E3): Friday May 19, 16:00 CEST
- Arabic: Tuesday May 23, 13:00 CEST
- French: Thursday May 25, 14:00 CEST
- Spanish: Friday May 26, 16:00 CEST
- Chinese: Tuesday May 30, 04:00 CEST
- Russian: Wednesday May 31, 11:00 CEST
Dates and links for indicator-specific webinars will be published here as soon as they become available.
6.1.1 drinking water
6.2.1 sanitation and hygiene
6.3.1 wastewater treatment
6.3.2 ambient water quality
6.4.1 water use efficiency
6.6.1 water-related ecosystems
6.a.1 international cooperation
6.b.1 stakeholder participation
Presentations and recordings from previous technical webinars can be downloaded from here:
6.4.2 Level of water stress
The webinar aim at raising awareness of the monitoring process and offering technical support to the national teams in data collection.
- English: Presentation, recording 11 April 2017 and recording 24 April 2017
- French: Presentation and recording 12 April 2017
- Spanish: Presentation and recording 7 April 2017
6.5.2 transboundary cooperation
The webinar explains the rationale and basics of indicator 6.5.2, and responds to some frequently asked questions about it.